Log In – Allstate Benefits www.Allstatebenefits.com
Allstate benefits login is an insurance company, headquartered in Northfield Township, Illinois. you can login via this link www.Allstatebenefits.com.
Allstate devoted to turning in superior products and services with contemporary era, awesome customer service and compassionate claims management. With over 40,000 groups in force and insuring more than three million personnel.
If you are employee at Allstate or want to work with Allstate, then, read here what various Allstate employee Benefits you can get while working with Allstate.
Here in this post i will guide you Allstate employee benefits, perks, and employee discounts, employees can get with Allstatebenefits Login at www.Allstatebenefits.com.
Allstate Career Development Opportunities
- Enterprise Talent Management and Talent Share
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Department-Specific Development
- Educational Support
- Own Your Career Development
- Live and On-Demand Seminars
- New Leader Development Studio
Allstate benefits login Step By Step Guide
You are really excited about Allstate employee benefits and perks then first make sure you have account at www.Allstatebenefits.com.
Here below i guide you how to login for Allstate Employee step by step guide.
- First of all visit Allstatebenefits login official site at www.Allstatebenefits.com.
- Now enter your registered User ID into the provided input field.
- Then Enter Password into the provided input field.
- Finally click on Login button.
Allstate Employee Benefits
Allstate Employee Health Benefits
- Preferred Provider Option (PPO)
- Dental Maintenance Organization (DMO)
- Coverage on certain preventive, restorative, reconstructive, diagnostic, and orthodontic services.
- Two coverage options to cover certain periodic examinations.
- Free eyeglass lenses, contact lenses, frames, and other options
- Group Critical Illness Plan – Through this plan, employees can receive free of cost treatment and care in case of critical illness and serious diagnoses like cancer or heart attack.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Medical Plan coverage options through which employees can contribute up to $2,700 per year tax-free amount for qualified health care expenses.
- Group Hospital Indemnity Plan – Through this plan, the company pays a lump sum amount of cash from the first day, you’re admitted to the hospital.
- Group Accident Insurance Plan – Through this plan, the company pays a lump sum amount of cash in certain situations that require medical care.
Allstate Life Insurance, AD&D, and Disability Benefits
- Allstate Life Insurance
- Employees can enroll in Allstate life insurance coverage up to $4 million coverage.
- Employees can also apply for Allstate life insurance coverage for their spouse, domestic partner, and eligible children
- Evidence of Insurability (EOI) rules may apply.
- Allstate Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Employees can enroll for Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance for up to $1,000,000 coverage.
- No Evidence of Insurability (EOI) applies.
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Provided at no cost.
- Provides a secure income for up to 180 days, in case, when employees are unable to work.
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance – Provides loss-of-income protection for registered employees after a 180-day waiting period, in case if an employee becomes totally disabled and unable to work.
Allstate Retirement Benefits
- Allstate 401(k) Savings Plan
- All eligible Allstate employees can contribute up to 50% of their annual income and Roth 401(k)
- Allstate matches 80 cents for each dollar, contributed to your first 5% of pre-tax.
- Allstate Pension Plan
- Availability of a cash balance pension benefit for eligible one’s on the basis of compensation and service period.
- Provide at no cost.
- Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account
- To pay for qualified dependent daycare expenses.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Up to 5 days of company-paid benefit for vacation, incidental illness days, family illness, etc.
- Not covered by Short Term Disability Plan.
- Miscellaneous Time Off – Paid time off is available for certain absences like jury duty, certain funerals.
- Company Holidays – paid company-designated holidays are available.
- Group Legal Plan through which the company provides support on all legal questions and problems like matrimonial matters, wills and trusts, child custody, and traffic ticket defense.
- Identity Protection – This proactive monitoring service informs registered employees at the 1st sign-in attempt and will restore your identity.
- Buckle Up Baby Program – Free infant car seats.
- Good Hands People Program – Discounts on Allstate automobile insurance.
- Commuter Benefits Plan – This Plan provides tax-savings and convenience coverage for certain work-related transit and parking expenses for using public transportation, parking expenses, vanpool, or carpool.
- Allstate Good Life Perks – Special offers and discounts for employees and their families.
- Adoption Reimbursement – Provides up to $5,000 Adoption Reimbursement to help with adoption expenses.
Allstate Benefits Customer Service
- Allstate Customer Helpline Numbers: 1-800-521-3535
- Customer Care Center – 1-800-521-3535
- Group Claims Customer Service: – 1-800-348-4489
- Group Dental Claims – 1-800-937-7039
- Individual Claims Customer Service – 1-800-348-4489
- Spanish Speaking Customer Service Unit – 1-800-211-5533
Overall in this article i covered all about Allstate benefits login steps and Allstate Employee Benefits at www.Allstatebenefits.com.
I hope you enjoyed this article and you get lots of new things. If you have any question about Allstate then feel free to ask me in below comment box. Definitely I help you 🙂 Thanks.