Cisco Private cloud, cloud center and cloud certification
Cisco private cloud
Private clouds offer an ideal way to solve some of your organization’s biggest business and technology challenges. A private cloud can deliver IT-as-a-Service, which helps reduce costs, reach new levels of efficiency, and introduce innovative new business models. Consequently, your enterprise can become more agile and efficient, while simplifying its operations and infrastructure.
Cisco offers you a truly integrated foundation for your private cloud. This foundation is comprised of a next-generation infrastructure that flexibly allocates shared resources — within a data center and across data centers — and a Cisco Intelligent Network
that provides a consistent and highly secure user experience, wherever that user may be.
In addition, Cisco provides you with a broad selection of solutions and applications that are designed to take full advantage of that private cloud foundation, and a global network of leading partners to accelerate deployment
Solutions for Your Private Cloud
Integrated Compute Stacks
Speed implementation of your private cloud by using pre-validated, pre-sized, and integrated resources
that combine Cisco’s leading Unified Data Center and networking solutions with a range of industry-leading storage, virtualization, and management components from partners such as VCE and NetApp.
Portfolio of Pre-Tested Cloud Applications and Services
Quickly deploy applications and services that take advantage of your private cloud architecture. Cisco offers a range of options to help, including:
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud helps enable more agile, cost-effective IT and quicker deployment of your private cloud. This powerful solution provides a self-service portal, service catalog, policy-based controls, orchestration, automated provisioning, and resource management for Cisco Unified Computing System as well as heterogeneous IT environments.
- Working with our partner ecosystem, we have created an extensive series of Cisco Validated Designs for cloud-based solutions such as virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and Cisco Virtualization Experience Infrastructure (VXI), system management, and a wealth of business applications. With these designs, you can implement fully tested, integrated solutions that help reduce time to deployment.
Cloud-Enablement Services Speed Cloud Deployment
To accelerate successful deployment of your private cloud, select from a broad portfolio of cloud-enablement services
specifically designed to maximize the benefits of Cisco’s cloud infrastructure. These services are available from Cisco and our ecosystem and reseller partners.
Cisco Cloud Center
1.Multicloud IT as a service
Deliver self-service on demand, in the data center or a public cloud, with security and governance. Automate DevOps.
2.Onboard and manage applications
Onboard applications to or from a cloud in a way that avoids lock-in and offers immediate workload management.
3.Deploy applications in an ACI network
Automate application deployment in Cisco ACI managed networks with efficiency, security, and agility.
4.Deploy applications on HyperFlex
Optimize and automate application deployment on HyperFlex as a UCS based foundation for a multicloud. Burst capacity.
Cisco Cloud Certifications
Cloud as an Enabler of the Internet of Everything
In this Internet of Everything (IoE) era, new and more valuable connections are being made every day around the world. IoE has a potential multitrillion U.S. dollar market value for companies and industries in the next decade.
To take advantage of this opportunity, businesses are using public, private, or hybrid cloud delivery models to deliver personalized services, real-time access to information, and instant communications anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Cloud is a major enabler of the IoE, by providing access to applications and services over the network from any device. It’s crucial that organizations acquire the following cloud-related capabilities:
• Automation and orchestration—Deploy new applications and services faster by automating policies and workflows across domains (network, compute, storage, and security).
• Management of virtual and physical infrastructure—Connect assets transparently and automatically to create the right capabilities at the right cost.
• Application-centric infrastructure—The infrastructure interacts with an application in real-time, and provides the information the application needs. The application allows the infrastructure to change dynamically, so it can meet the unique requirements of the application.
Job-Ready Practical Skills
The Cisco Cloud Certification Program validates the skill set of individuals on industry-leading cloud solutions and best practices, as well as offering job role-based curricula for all levels of your IT staff.
Cisco Cloud Certification Programs are practical, relevant, and job-ready certification curricula, aligned closely with the specific tasks expected of today’s in-demand cloud professionals. They allow you to optimize your investment in your education and increase the value of your organization’s cloud network.
These programs include two certifications:
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Cloud
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Cloud
CCNA Cloud Certification
CCNA Cloud is a job role-based career certification that trains and certifies cloud engineers, cloud administrators, and network engineers. Cloud engineers and administrators can enhance and demonstrate important skills, while network engineers can extend their careers into the cloud. This certification prepares you for work in an SMB cloud environment, and to support a senior cloud engineer in an enterprise environment.
Job duties include entry-level provisioning and support of Cisco Cloud solutions.
CCNA Cloud Certification can also provide career opportunities for employees of business and channel partner organizations transitioning from other technical areas, such as Data Center or Networking.
Topics covered in CCNA Cloud include:
• Cloud Characteristics and Models
• Cloud Deployments
• Basic Knowledge of Cloud Compute
• Basic Knowledge of Cloud Networking
CCNP Cloud Certification
CCNP Cloud is a job role-based career certification, intended to distinguish cloud engineers, administrators, designers, and architects, who design, implement, provision and troubleshoot Cisco Cloud and Intercloud Solutions. It provides you with the skills to help your IT organization meet changing business demands, technology transitions, and deliver important business outcomes.
This certification prepares you to work in a SMB cloud environment, as well as perform the duties of a senior cloud engineer in an enterprise environment.
CCNP Cloud Certification is a professional-level certification that is valid for three years.
Recertification for CCNP Cloud
The CCNP Cloud Certification is valid for three years. To recertify, pass one of the following before the certification expiration date:
• Any current 642-XXX Professional-Level or any 300-XXX Professional-Level Exam
• Any current CCIE Written Exam
• The current CCDE Written Exam or the current CCDE Practical Exam
• The Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) Interview and the CCAr Board Review to extend lower certifications