cisco security solutions
Address the Full Attack ContinuumAggressors today are more unavoidable, tireless, and capable than any time in recent memory at sidestepping and disturbing conventional security foundation. Perceive how our propelled security arrangements give perceivability and assurance over your expanded system—previously, amid, and after an assault.
Propelled Threat ProtectionDissect assaults and shrouded abuses reflectively and adjust naturally to rising dangers to help insurance previously, react successfully amid, and remediate quicker after an assault.
System and Data Center SecurityEnsure high-esteem information and server farm assets with risk resistance, very secure virtualization, division, and approach control.
Cloud SecuritySafely receive the cloud and secure your information, clients, and applications, anyplace they are.
Secure Mobility and Endpoint SolutionsGive steady and setting mindful security administrations for your foundation, endpoints, and information while engaging representatives to take a shot at gadgets anyplace and whenever.
Secure Content GatewayGet basic assurance from consistent, dynamic, and quickly developing email and web dangers. Access and Policy ManagementControl access and section movement, and oversee predictable approaches in light of cutting edge perceivability and setting over the expanded system.
Propelled danger securityGive your organization apparatuses to reflectively reveal assaults, adjust to rising dangers and remediate assaults.
System and server farm securityProtect your system and server farm with cutting edge firewalls, secure access and cyberthreat barrier.
Secure portabilityUtilize restrictive apparatuses for reliable security administrations, enabling your representatives to work anyplace, whenever. The Cisco MSSP endpoint security portfolio was worked to enable MSSPs to exploit this huge opportunity, highlighting: Comprehensive Cloud-Based Endpoint Security Portfolio
- No need to install additional infrastructure
- Offer a broad portfolio of cloud-based security solutions:
- AMP for Endpoints: prevents breaches and blocks malware at the point of entry, then continues to watch, analyze, and record file activity, regardless of the file’s disposition
- Cisco Umbrella: blocks requests to malicious or unwanted destinations before a connection is even established. It provides the visibility needed to protect internet access across all devices on your clients’ networks, all office locations, and roaming users.
- Meraki Systems Manager: provides over-the-air centralized management, diagnostics, and monitoring for all mobile devices managed by your organization — from iPads and Androids to Macs and PCs.
- Experience fast and agile deployment of advanced security solutions
- Manage customers efficiently through a cloud-based, multitenant console
- Respond to threats quickly as products integrate seamlessly into other Cisco and AMP security deployments
- Effectively respond to changing threat landscapes and attack continuums
- Design Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services and Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) solutions
- Set up, configure, and troubleshoot the Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services module and Cisco Firepower Threat Defense
- Walk through installing AMP Private Clouds
- Deploy Cisco AMP for Networks, and configure malware and file policies
- Implement AMP for Content Security, and configure File Reputation and File Analysis Services
- Master Cisco AMP for Endpoints, including custom detection, application control, and policy management
- Make the most of the AMP ThreatGrid dynamic malware analysis engine
- Manage Next-Generation Security Devices with the Firepower Management Center (FMC)
- Plan, implement, and configure Cisco Next-Generation IPS—including performance and redundancy
- Create Cisco Next-Generation IPS custom reports and analyses
- Quickly identify the root causes of security problems
As you consider the sometimes overwhelming options for cloud security solutions, there is a lot to think about. How does a solution go about discovering vulnerabilities in your environment? What types of issues will it flag, and what will it do or help you do about them? Does it work across your entire environment? How much work will it do for you versus have you do for it? What are the implications of its architecture? Can you trust the vendor providing it? One thing is for sure, and we agree with Forrester on it. “If your firm uses the cloud, cloud data protection is a mandatory security control”.
7 Way of cisco security solutions
1: Multi-SaaS SupportAs organizations adopt not one, but many cloud applications, there is a growing need for a consistent level of security across the enterprise’s entire SaaS portfolio. When considering cloud security solutions, look for ones that centralize security operations for data, applications, and users across multiple cloud applications. This increases operational efficiency, minimizes administrative workload, leads to more favorable pricing models, and – most importantly – allows for streamlined and universal security across the organization dictated by the standards of the security team, not the capabilities of the platform.
2: Cloud-Native ArchitectureCloud-native solutions are API-based in that they leverage the capabilities native to the monitored platform. By eliminating dependencies on gateways, proxies, and network reconfigurations, cloud-native architectures offer rapid deployment and a high time-to-value factor. Additionally, API-based solutions are unobtrusive and transparent to end users, allowing access to cloud applications from any location and any device without the impedance of traffic reroutes or agents.
3: Real Time Security IntelligenceGiven the speed with which SaaS applications function, real time monitoring – and real time risk detection – is crucial. The quicker incidents are found, the quicker they are resolved, minimizing risk to your most valuable corporate data assets.
4: Relevance-Driven Data ProtectionData protection and security means different things to different organizations, particularly when leveraging public cloud applications. An effective cloud security solution finds, surfaces, and helps remediate the exact data that is sensitive to your, whether it is PCI, HIPAA, or other regulated information, a piece of intellectual property, or a document containing the word “confidential”. Accurate, policy-driven identification translates to highly focused security operations, reducing the risk of data exposures and breaches.
5: Third Party Application ControlCloud security solutions must also be able to detect and control third-party cloud applications that pose a security threat to the organization. Many call this “Shadow IT”. Start with efficient shadow IT risk elimination, by identifying the applications that matter, focusing on ones that touch corporate systems. Next, find a solution that helps you tell the “good” from the “bad” apps, and makes informed decisions on each. Then, make sure you have enough flexibility to granularly black- and whitelist apps based on your organization’s unique usage needs.
6: Integration with Existing Security Solutions and ProgramsIn order for a solution to enable efficient security operations practices, it must integrate with security and other IT systems – particularly security information and event management (SIEM) systems and ticketing systems – maintaining established processes, and preserving existing investments.
7: Vendor Trustworthiness
A proven customer track record, certifications and reports, such as SSAE 16, SOC I, II & III, are not luxuries in this space, but musts.
Since deploying Cisco security solutions, Invest Bank has been able to reduce the average time spent responding to and mitigating security threats from 10 days to 2-3 hours.