If you are faced https://aka.ms/remoteconnect and failed to join Minecraft and continuously noticing aka ms remoteconnect error, Then you are at right place.
Here you will get all information like How to Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft login in Minecraft and How to Set Up aka.ms/remoteconnect Account.
Why I faced aka ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Error?
Https://aka ms/remoteconnect error Minecraft Remote Connect error is a faced on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock version. The most probably first time user who get this error in their Microsoft account.
As per my experience main reason for getting the https //aka ms/remoteconnect error message is because of the device change. A lot of players change their devices for not experiencing a lot of features.
Aka.Ms/remoteconnect website makes smooth gambling Minecraft on PS4, Nintendo Switch. However, to play on any non-Microsoft tool, customers need to sign up and log in with a free Microsoft account to play different player on their devices with Microsoft devices.
Now currently you are changed your devices, like from XBOX 360 to PS4 then you are more chances face the Microsoft login error.
How to Use the Xbox Mobile App to Setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One?
- Firstly go to https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on your game console (Xbox).
- Now Login in your Microsoft free account.
- Now you need too follow onscreen guideline.
Note: For only available for mobile users.
How to Setup Cross-play Engine Xbox?
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your 360 or Xbox One.
- Click on the download search and search for Minecraft for Xbox One.
- It is free to download if you have a Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.
- Start the Minecraft game.
- Follow the screen’s guideline to set up cross-play with other players who already set up the cross-play feature on their device.
How to Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Sign in Error in Minecraft
Here are the 3 way to fix https //aka.ms remote connect sign in Minecraft Error.
Use the Microsoft Sign in Code From Minecraft
If you have got a fresh Microsoft account then, you may need a couple of tries to get right of entry to the game. You will also see the Microsoft Sign in Error Code.
- First of all visit Microsoft Code access page.
- Bookmark the page using a mobile or PC.
- Then Open the Minecraft Error Message display and note down the code.
- Copy the code and paste it on the Microsoft page on another device.
- This method is known as the Brute force method.
- Finally you will get access to Microsoft and be able to visit the Minecraft Store.
Delete the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date
- You need Go to settings
- Then click on System Settings
- Enter in Storage
- Game storage and you will see that there are two game data files of Minecraft.
- You have to delete these two-game files and start a fresh.
Create a Brand New Microsoft Account
If you switched your tool and faced this problem then its specifically due to the microsoft account. The microsoft account that you had been the usage of on xbox appears to warfare with the ps4.
So, Fix your https //aka ms remoteconnect error, you need to create a brand new Microsoft account.
Setting Up Minecraft Cross-Play On Your Nintendo Switch or the PS4
- Go to the Nintendo shop on your console or Sony PlayStation store.
- Nintendo Switch: Search and download Minecraft for Switch
- PS4: Search and download Minecraft for PlayStation 4
- Once you have registered for a basic Microsoft User account go to the Minecraft home screen on your device and you will see an option to login.
- Click on the hyperlink and it will redirected you to the remote connect page
- Now enter your 8 digit code. Store code in view on your device or save it to complete sign in.
- Finally, go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on another Internet enabled device including either your MAC or PC.
- Enter your code, Click next and follow the on screen instructions for completing the sign in process.
HOW TO FIX SIGN INTO MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ERROR! https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Video Guide
- https://aka.ms/mfasetup Multi Factor Authentication Setup Guide
- 【Solved】Aka.ms/myrecoverykey – How do I get my BitLocker recovery key
Finally here you got all information about the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website. Moreover solved you query using this article.
I hope you enjoyed this post and it will for you very informative.
If you are facing any issue regarding to this Minecraft Remote Connect then feel free ask me in below comment box. Thanks 🙂